WPHRN members include public health professionals, researchers, students, and others from health departments, academic, and professional organizations. Listed below are the organizations where our public health practice and public health researchers work.
Members From Local Health Departments
The counties in blue show where WPHRN members work in local health departments.
Over 270 Members and Counting
The WPHRN as reached 272 members. This is a significant increase from November 2013 when membership was just at 74 members.
Public Health Practice
Public health practice members are from local and tribal health departments, the state health department, and other organizations throughout Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Wisconsin Tribal Health Centers
Public Health Research
Public health researchers include members from colleges and universities within Wisconsin and beyond. These members are from numerous academic research settings such as centers, institutes, and practice-based research networks.
- Alverno College
- Carroll University
- Center for Urban and Population Health
- Concordia University
- Loyola University
- Marian University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Medical College of Wisconsin-Institute for Health & Equity
- Tulane University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of San Francisco
- University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin-Extension
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Collaborative Center for Health Equity
- University of Wisconsin-Madison-Global Health Institute
- University of Wisconsin-Madison-Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Center for Women’s Health and Health Disparities Research
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health-Wisconsin Center for Public Health Education and Training
- Winona State University
- Wisconsin Research and Education Network
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College