WPHRN Champions are network members from research settings who work to increase the engagement of researchers in the network. WPHRN Champions collaborate with network staff and the WPHRN Steering Committee to inform colleagues and students about the WPHRN and its value as a resource and a mechanism to connect public health researchers and public health professionals. WPHRN Champions:
- Share information about the network (e.g. WPHRN website link, WPHRN’s Priority Research Questions, research briefs, and webinar offerings),
- Disseminate information about funding opportunities,
- Promote collaborative public health services and systems research with the network, and
- Encourage colleagues and students to take advantage of WPHRN’s free membership and become involved in network activities such as short term work groups or projects, and
- Consult with colleagues or students about potential research projects and use of the WPHRN to facilitate research.
Contact a WPHRN Champion for more information.